House Owner and Householder Insurance Policy

House owner covers the house structure including the walls, roof, fixtures and fittings, garages, gates and fences, while the Householder covers house contents like household goods, personal effects and other moveable possessions. It provides compensation to the insured for loss or damage to insured property as a result of:

  • Fire, lightning and domestic explosion
  • Damages caused by aircraft and impact by vehicles or animals
  • Bursting or overflowing of water tanks or pipes
  • Theft and burglary
  • Flood, hurricane, typhoon, windstorm
  • Loss of rent
  • Public liability